Monday, July 13, 2009

My computer FORMAT ady.... :-(

My old computer finally have problem liao... n i cant save my computer cause my internal harddisk problem.. so what to do....my computer had been format liao!!... haihzz.. i hate format.. long time no format since foundation that time....now, evrything has been gone but luckily i got save for backup lar, but many programme had been deleted due to need to re-install back with the cd ler.... such as autocad, programming, sango10, richman8, warcraft, heroes might and magic and so on ler...very sad.... very mafan....

the worst thing come to my mind now is i lost all the Driver!!! wtf... my printer, my soundcard, mircosoft office,..noo...... but fortunely, ngam ngam just settle my printer... can use back the 3in1 printer jor... now just left soundcard n mircosoft office... hope can gao dim it as soon as possible ar... hopefully i can find the driver for the soundcard first ler...

this is my new window ~~ hehe...

No comments: