Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm recover from sick liao....

Finally~~~ i'm recover from big sick ler.... i sick since last thursday..... that time no go skol ler... rest at home... then i cough, my bone quite pain especially ''mei long guat'' and i having big headache ler....seriously i hate headache because whole day cant study at all... just like ''fai chai'' doing nothing.... that time really sleep n eat only ar... n till the night i go see doctor.... he give me 4 medicine.. suprisingly, no panadol for me.... i know panadol not good.... but at least give me to cure my headache mah...


then friday i go eat Tenji with my gf and my fren, with a weak body... i just can grab some of the food to eat ler.., i quite enjoy the buffet at Tenji.. although the food at there just mamadei only ler... i just wonder why the coconut drinks so sweet? hehe....


last few days sleep very early... from normally 1,2am to now 9pm,10pm.... cause of the medicine's effect, i feeel sleepy when reaching 9 like that ler....

so now my sleeping time is return to normal... i will sleep early abit... dunno why... around 12am willl going to bed de lorr.. ^^ end*

No comments: